We understand that buying a new bike is a big commitment, and whilst its very hard to buy a bad bike these days you can absolutely buy the wrong one.
We are always happy to arrange a demo bike for you to take away and ride to help you work out what to buy next. We have a few options.
All the bike brands we supply run a demo fleet, so often with a couple of emails we can have a demo bike here for you to borrow.
- On collection of the Demo bike, we will spend some time with you setting it up. On an MTB this might be setting suspension up and adjusting reach and saddle height.
- On a road bike, we can adjust it fit any set of bike fit numbers you may already have or do a basic bike for with you to make sure your demo experience is a fun one.
- On collection of the bike, we will need to take copies of your I.D and payment card. And get you to fill out a Demo Disclaimer then you are ready to go.
- Take the bike away, ride it just like it was your own. If you can, ride it back-to-back with your current bike and see how it differs. Make a mental note of what it does and doesn’t do.
- Then when you bring the bike back, we can have a proper chat about what we do next. Get you a new bike on order or try something different.
It's always nice to not have order a new bike blind and we are always glad to be able help you make that big decision.